SP1 for the Feelthere Embraer E-Jets has been released publically. The long-awaited SP1 has been in development since the release of the E-Jets from Feelthere when it first came out last year. The new service pack is somewhat extensive and features many new fixes, additions and reworkings based on customer feedback.
Some of the highlights from the new service pack include new sounds for button presses and switch movement, TO1/2 adjustments, changes to the AT to match the real-world aircraft and be more responsive, and also a more in-depth anti-ice logic. There have also been various fixes to the visuals on the external modelling, along with a reworking to the flight dynamics to better match the real aircraft’s performance.
To get the update, you will need to re-download the update from your original download link. The instructions aren’t clear if you first need to uninstall the product before installing or if you can install over the original.
The Feelthere Embraer E-Jets package is available right now from the Feelthere website for $59.99.
- Reworked flight dynamics to mimic the real plane even closer
- New button and switch sounds
- The PFD speed scale warning/caution colouring worked off the prediction line as opposed to the current IAS
- When pressing “B” the QNH didn’t change on the captain’s side
- No more “approaching minimums” on climb out
- Anti Ice message on take off
- On the status page the correct cargo door opens
- Changed AT responsiveness to match the real world AT even closer
- APU fuel burn now is included in the Total Fuel Burn
- FD and Flight Patch vector; we changed the size and fixed the bank command
- Flight Control page rudder graphical error
- Flight control surfaces are moving now only when HYD is ON
- Waypoint sequencing on the MCDU when inserting/activating approaches
- Entering new SID or runway will no longer delete the flightplan
- When building an INTC CRS the distance to runway no longer drops to zero
- TO1 and TO2 adjustments
- Fixed the 190’s FLEX temp
- You can add more than 3 flightplans into the CustomDB folder now
- When preview CDI is displayed, it no longer shows centered even though it should be offset to the appropriate side
- L:EmbFms1OuterClick changes the range for both MFDs while L:EmbFms2OuterClick has no function
- sequencing on final
- Climb speed restrictions
- More in depth anti ice logic
- Trim setting indication color is now always green
- The service door does not open with the main door anymore
- Correct flaps for the 170 and 175
- Various external visual fixes
- Correct yokes, different for the captain and the FO