Scenery developer Digital Design has released Leipzig Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Leipzig-Halle Airport (EDDP) is the second busiest airport for cargo in Germany, with DHL having a massive presence at the airport. In addition to heavy cargo use, the airport also sees many airlines serve leisure routes taking passengers to numerous holiday destinations across Europe.
The airport comes with photoreal PBR texturing on the airport buildings, custom taxiways and 3D models throughout. The airport also comes with detailed airport vehicles, custom bridges and also numerous static cargo planes on the apron. Furthermore, Digital Design has included advanced night lighting. The airport has been developed based on the current state of Leipzig-Halle Airport.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Photorealistic PBR textures on the airport buildings
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Many detailed airport vehicles.
- Animated custom jetways
- Custom bridges over the highway
- Custom 3D models of vegetation and trees.
- Static cargo planes on aprons.
- Advanced night lighting
- The actual state of the Leipzig-Halle airport