Several weeks ago, Thrustmaster’s first airliner yoke and throttle quadrant was revealed at Flight Sim Expo in San Diego, CA. These peripherals are to depict Boeing’s Dreamliner 787, and for some this is a dream come true.
The TCA Boeing Yoke pack will be compatible with both PC and Xbox. With the plethora of newcomers entering the hobby, this will be their very first yoke. But the question is, how much will it cost, and where can you get it? The retail prices are as follows:
Suggested Retail Prices:
– TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition — £449.99 / $499.99 / €499.99
– TCA Yoke Boeing Edition — £349.99 / $399.99 / €399.99
– TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition — £129.99 / $149.99 / €149.99
– TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition — November 9, 2021 — Worldwide
– TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition — November 9, 2021 — Worldwide
– TCA Yoke Boeing Edition — February 10, 2022 — Worldwide
Commercial Availability Dates:
– TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition — December 23, 2021 — Worldwide
– TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition — December 23, 2021 — Worldwide
– TCA Yoke Boeing Edition — March 10, 2022 — Worldwide
If you would like to preorder any of these packs you can do so here. For the full press release.
Meanwhile, with the embargo lifted the community was buzzing yesterday with content creators trying out the pack. To see this yoke in use check out these creators: